Sunday 27 March 2011

Welcome to Gaz's blog page

Hi everyone! well first things first, i am a student at Lincoln University studying Illustration and i am currently finishing my 3rd year. Its had its ups and downs but i've managed to enjoy my time as a student, and hopefully it will help hone my ambition to becoming a full fledged illustrator.

My life and works have been influenced by many things that seem to catch my eye and i cant really say exactlly what it is that influences my work but i see this a a positive as id like to thing it keeps my work looking original and fresh.


For now i will leave you with these comments and please take the time to look at my work.


Regards Gaz

                                           Competition piece for a YCN, 20th century fox
                                           Rise of the Apes

                                                         Another YCN competition for
                                                         Glayva Whiskey

No comments:

Post a Comment